- WHO WE ARE
- WHAT WE DO
- INVESTMENT PHILOSOPHY
- INVESTMENT AREAS
- Rebuild America Fund – (Re)Building Neighborhoods
- REO Property Acquisition
- Bulk NPL Acquisition
- Short-Sale Acquisition
- Rebuild Main Street Ohio Project
- PAST PROJECTS
- AMERICAN VISION MAGAZINE
- October 17, 2012: Shining City on a Hill
- Fall 2012: Homeownership and Public Policy
- January 2012: Conference on Consumer Finance Law Quarterly Report
- January 2012: Settlor of Foreign Trust Imprisoned
- October 2011: IRS Keeps $20M of Foreign Trust Corpus
- June 2011: Offshore Investment Magazine
- May 2008: Disenfranchised Over There
- NEWS RELEASES
- MORE RESOURCES
● PROFIT THROUGH THE
“SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION”
● DEPLOY YOUR CAPITAL IN THE
“INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION 2.0”
● INVEST IN DEEP GREEN TECHNOLOGY
AND PROFIT FROM NEW PARADIGMS
Are your investments poised to profit from the new economy?
Are your investments built upon obsolete technology?
Are your investments still reliant upon the grid?
Today’s changing economy requires investments built upon the solid rock foundation of Christian economics principles and Austrian Economic theory.
All other ground is sinking sand.
MacPherson Investment Group, LLC provides business consulting and secure “Net Positive Energy” (NPE) real estate and deep green technology investment options according to German environmental technology standards, Austrian Economic theory, and Christian economics principles, at American value pricing. Some might classify our investments as “ethical investments” or “socially responsible investments.” On our “Deep Green Investments” page, we describe in detail how our real estate investments differ from – and are more secure than – traditional real estate investments. We are a member of the International Passive House Association, Passive House California, and the National Association of Home Builders.
“The sun never shined on a cause of greater worth. ‘Tis not the affair of a city, a country, a province, or a kingdom, but of a continent — of at least one eighth part of the habitable globe. ‘Tis not the concern of a day, a year, or an age; posterity are virtually involved in the contest, and will be more or less affected, even to the end of time, by the proceedings now. Now is the seed time of continental union, faith and honor.”
Thomas Paine, Common Sense, January 10, 1776